Orion health is an energetic and adventurous company with award winning Health IT solutions which are utilised by leading health organisations in Australia, USA, Canada, UK, Spain, Asia, and New Zealand. Using the latest technologies to develop health software, we make a positive difference to people's lives.
We are actively recruiting for a Project Manager in our Glasgow Office.
The Project Manager will be responsible for achieving all defined project objectives within the scope, time, budget and resources allocated using company and industry methods and tools.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To act as the clients' executive sponsor and ensure a superior professional relationship
- Deliver value enhancing utilisation of Orion Health's products and services.
- To lead activities of assigned project teams including those responsible for software implementation, configuration, process re-engineering and issue resolution.
- Liaise with country leads and VP to ensure the appropriate technical capabilities are aligned.
- Utilising project implementation methodologies
- Act as project manager for bid processes including bid plans, PSG estimating and costing, etc.
- Provide and manage task lists and project plans to ensure performance.
- Responsible for achieving revenue and profitability targets for projects
- Personal development - eager to undertake additional training to keep up-to-date with software enhancements.
- Able to demonstrate strong knowledge if the IT industry and managing smooth implementation projects.
- Excellent written communication skills and confident in a client facing role.
- Able to suggest and negotiate solutions to reach a successful outcome for all parties
- Results driven - able to motivate and drive self and teams towards outcomes
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Healthcare or Technical related field.
- Professional Project Management certification - Prince 2 or PMP preferable.
- Minimum of 3 years' commercial project management experience.
- Knowledge of ITIL methodologies or MS Project.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external clients.
- Ability to report accurately on time spent on a project.
- Must be willing to travel within the UK if required.
Orion Health has a culture of excellence and innovation while also creating and maintaining a relaxed and social atmosphere. We actively encourage career growth and other diverse opportunities both locally and abroad.