Be a part of the Orion Health success story!
We are an energetic New Zealand-based technology company with a global reach; we have employees, offices and customers all over the world. Our award-winning healthcare software solutions are utilized by leading health organizations; by using the latest technologies in precision medicine, we make a positive difference in people's lives.
About the Role:
This is an opportunity to join Orion Health’s North American HR Team as a Recruitment Business Partner, supporting 260+ employees in the US and Canada. Our US corporate office is located in the Scottsdale airpark.
You will develop partnering relationships with various areas of the business, while providing technical and corporate recruiting expertise. We rely on you to ensure that each Candidate has a great Experience during the talent selection process, and we are excited about the creative sourcing solutions and community partnerships that you bring to the role. Our emphasis is not on hiring people, but, rather, on recruiting quality and retaining talent.
Reporting to the VP, People & Culture, NA, your key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Strategic Recruitment Planning
- Heighten OH brand awareness and develop end-to-end recruitment campaign strategies, including local universities and professional business associations
- Promote diversity and inclusion in our selection processes.
- Work closely with our Global Recruitment team to align processes and policies where appropriate, and provide support on global recruiting initiatives as needed.
Recruitment & Selection
- High-volume technical recruiting in a fast-paced, high-growth company, with complex technical solutions
- Work with managers to create/update job descriptions and determine best sourcing venues; manage online talent assessment tools
- Screen and qualify suitable candidates; facilitate an efficient and stream-lined interview process and candidate evaluations.
- Manage offer and acceptance processes; initiate background check and references
- Work with HR team to coordinate new hire documentation and onboarding activities
Global Mobility Processes
- Work closely with immigration counsel and candidates/employees through all stages of Visa/Green Card processes.
- Manage immigration database and all phases of global and domestic transfers and international relocations
Administration and Reporting:
- Assist with compilation of required metrics and data for internal reporting and completion of required annual reports: time-to-fill, acceptance ratios, etc.
- Provide frequent updates to management, and prepare other reporting as requested.
- Manage applicant tracking systems and ensure compliance with record-keeping requirements.
- Assist with various HR generalist responsibilities as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree or a business degree specialty preferred (such as business administration, information technology, communications).
- 8+ years successful recruitment expertise working with technical and/or IT candidates and roles in complex technologies strongly preferred
- 3-5 years of HR generalist experience
- Experience recruiting within the healthcare IT and government sectors - a big plus
- Track record of handling high volume requisition workloads of concurrent open roles
- Working knowledge of local talent networks and professional communities
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities
- Team player, flexible, motivated, with a great Sense of Humor! That’s important!
In return Orion Health offers:
- Competitive salary and incentive packages
- Corporate benefits (medical, dental and vision; company paid life, short-term and long-term disability; 401k; sick leave and vacation leave programs, etc.)
- High-end hardware and resources
- Flexible and social, but professional company culture
- Career development opportunities
Background checks will be required upon an offer of employment.
Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request to assist those candidates with disabilities during the interview process.
ORION HEALTH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, veteran or disability status, sexual preference or national origin